Option 1: Measure an existing ring
1. Choose an existing ring that would fit your finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart below in order to determine your ring size.
Option 2: Measure your finger
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you want your ring to be.
- Make sure the paper is correctly positioned around your finger
- Mark with a pencil a line where the paper is aligned with the other end
- Use the table below to find the size of your ring
Still having doubts?